- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
05. What family and medical leave reasons qualify?
Subject:Family Medical Leave
Leave taken for the following reasons is designated as FMLA and OFLA:
- Your serious health condition
- A family member's serious health condition
- Care for your child after birth, adoption or foster care placement
OFLA also allows you to take time off to care for a child at home with a cold or some other non-serious condition requiring home care, but FMLA does not.