- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
21. How do I request family and medical leave?
Subject:Family Medical Leave
If the need for your leave is foreseeable, you must submit a Request via EmpCenter.
- Go to the MyTime website (http://mytime.oregonstate.edu/) and Click on the "Login To EmpCenter" Button.
- Login with your ONID credentials.
- Under Schedules select "My Time Off"
- Click Create New Request
- In the box titled "Absences for FMLA, OFLA, and Military Leave" Click "Continue"
- Fill out and Submit the form
If the need for your leave is not foreseeable, contact your supervisor as soon as possible. Your supervisor will contact OHR.
Additional information can be found in the Protected Leave User Guide