- Know Yourself
- The World of Work
- Tools and Skills
- Career Fairs, Seminars, & Events
- Graduate/Professional School
- Recruiting Strategies
- Career Fairs
- Post Jobs/Internships
- Seminars & Events
- On-Campus Recruiting
- About OSU Colleges & Students
- Build Your Campus Brand
- Travel to OSU
- OSU Orange Circle Sponsorship
- Employer Newsletter
- Employer FAQs
- Ecampus Students
- About Us
There are two options Career Services offers for practicing for an interview:
Virtual Mock Interviews - By InterviewStream
InterviewStream is an interactive online video-based practice interviewing tool which uses a webcam to video your practice interview. This tool provides feedback and tips of non-verbal behavior and communication missteps. If you don't have a webcam you can stop by Career Services or sign up ahead of time by calling 541-737-4085 to schedule a time to practice your interviewing skills in the Career Services office. Have a webcam? You can even conduct an interview right now!
- Log in to Beaver JobNet using your ONID username and password. First time users: you will be asked to fill in a short profile. When your profile is completed, your personal Beaver JobNet home page will appear on the screen.
- On your Beaver JobNet homepage, click on "Log-In to InterviewStream" located on the right side under RESOURCES. If this is your first time using InterviewStream, you will need to create an account.
- Once you log-in or create your account, you can conduct an interview and explore the other tools on the site.
- Questions - contact Career Services at 541-737-4085.
*** Are you an instructor and interested in having InterviewStream as an assignment in your class? We can assist you with this...find out more.
Mock interviews with a career advisor are designed to replicate the type of interview that you may expect from a recruiter. Schedule a mock interview through our "request a counseling appointment" system.
The day of your mock interview:
- Please arrive at Career Services early and dress for a formal interview. Bring a copy of your resume and a company/job description or graduate program description for the interviewer.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment, please cancel the appointment through Beaver JobNet (same steps as requesting your appointment) or call Career Services at 541-737-4085 to cancel or reschedule.