InterviewStream, an interactive online video-based interviewing tool which uses a webcam to video a practice interview (we have a technology room in our office for students to use if they don’t have a webcam). InterviewStream provides feedback and tips of non-verbal behavior and communication missteps. If interested in using this tool in your class (many instructors make this an assignment), please contact Jen Busick Stewart, Career Advisor & Outreach Coordinator, for more information, including how to get started.
View SAMPLE InterviewStream Instructions - these can be tailored to your class - please do not use these instructions for your class, they are only an example. Please contact Jen Busick Stewart at email@example.com if you are interested in using InterviewStream as a class assignment or have any questions.
Check it out for yourself:
- Log-in to Beaver JobNet (right side of page) using your ONID username and password
- First time users: you will be asked to fill in a short profile. When your profile is completed, your personal Beaver JobNet home page will appear on the screen.
- Once you have created your access account and logged in, you will see shortcut links on the right side of your homepage. The link at the bottom of the list is HELP: Faculty/Staff User Guide & Other Documents. Here you will be able to see the full scope of what you can do.
- Questions - contact Career Services at 541-737-4085.
- After signing in, click on "Log-in to InterviewStream" located on the right side of your homepage.
- First-time users: you will be asked to create an account.
- Once you create an account you can explore InterviewStream and encourage your students to use it to practice for interviews...even better, make it a class assignment!
- Interested in using InterviewStream as a class assignment? Contact Career Services at 541-737-4085 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get you set up!